WeatherKalamazoo, MI (49001)

  • 36-hour Overview

    Current Conditions Today Tonight Tomorrow
    Clear Partly Cloudy Scattered Thunderstorms Scattered Thunderstorms
    75°Feels Like: 75° 76° 63° 83°
    Past 24 hrs - Precip: 0.00" Chance of Precip: 10% Chance of Precip: 40% Chance of Precip: 50%
    Wind: SSW 9 mph Wind: SSW mph Wind: SSW 8 mph Wind: SW mph

    TITAN Storm Tracking Radar Map

  • Hourly Forecast

    TodayJul 25

    Time Conditions Chance Precip Humidity Wind
    3 pm 78° Partly Cloudy 0% 52% SSW 9 mph
    4 pm 78° Partly Cloudy 0% 53% SSW 9 mph
    5 pm 78° Partly Cloudy 0% 53% SSW 9 mph
    6 pm 75° Partly Cloudy 10% 55% SSW 8 mph
    7 pm 74° Few Showers 30% 59% SSW 7 mph
    8 pm 73° Few Showers 30% 61% SSW 6 mph
    9 pm 71° Few Showers 30% 66% SSW 6 mph
    10 pm 69° Few Showers 30% 73% SSW 6 mph
    11 pm 67° Few Showers 30% 78% SSW 6 mph
    12 am 65° Few Showers 40% 84% SSW 6 mph
    1 am 64° Showers 50% 87% SSW 6 mph
    2 am 64° Showers 60% 87% SSW 6 mph
    3 am 64° Showers 50% 84% SSW 7 mph
    4 am 64° Isolated Thunderstorms 30% 84% SSW 7 mph
    5 am 65° Isolated Thunderstorms 30% 81% SSW 8 mph
    6 am 66° Isolated Thunderstorms 30% 81% SSW 8 mph
    7 am 66° Sct Thunderstorms 40% 84% SSW 9 mph
    8 am 67° Sct Thunderstorms 50% 84% SSW 9 mph
    9 am 68° Sct Thunderstorms 50% 84% SSW 9 mph
    10 am 70° Sct Thunderstorms 50% 81% SW 10 mph
    11 am 72° Sct Thunderstorms 40% 79% SW 10 mph
    12 pm 75° Sct Thunderstorms 40% 73% SW 10 mph
    1 pm 81° Isolated Thunderstorms 30% 71% WSW 11 mph
  • 7-Day Forecast

    Day Conditions Chance Precip Humidity Wind Details
    Saturday Jul 26 83° / 64° Scattered thunderstorms possible 50% 75% SW 11 mph More details
    Sunday Jul 27 82° / 60° Scattered thunderstorms 40% 72% W 9 mph More details
    Monday Jul 28 70° / 52° Times of sun and clouds 20% 71% N 13 mph More details
    Tuesday Jul 29 73° / 55° Times of sun and clouds 20% 59% NW 9 mph More details
    Wednesday Jul 30 75° / 56° Few showers 30% 69% W 10 mph More details
    Thursday Jul 31 76° / 55° Few showers 30% 74% WSW 8 mph More details
    Friday Aug 1 78° / 58° Occasional showers possible 30% 68% S 7 mph More details
  • National Maps

    Temperatures

    Temperature Map

    Pressure Systems

    Pressure Systems Map

    UV Report

    UV Report